Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tilt Shift

I've been playing around yesterday with some tools that allow you to 'fake' the look and feel of a Tilt shift lens.

Lately the ability to change perspective with these lenses is frequently used to make real scenes look like toys or dioramas.

I ran through my library and tested it on a few random snapshots and this is the best I could come up with:



Mind you it was never taken with the idea of doing this sort of manipulation, so it's safe to say that it could be better if I were thinking ahead :-)

PS: I need to upload a higher res version to see the effect at it's best. Check back soon.
PPS: Swapped the image for a larger, better quality version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'm curious to know what you think about this blog and/or my pictures.